If you want to be a part of the action and excitement at BB&T Arena all season long and receive premium seating for every event GET YOUR PREMIUM SEASON TICKETS TODAY!
Premium Season Ticket Packages:
- Courtside Seats (Limited Availability): $650
- All Banker’s Club membership benefits listed below
- Tickets Courtside for all NKU basketball games
- Banker’s Club: $400
- The Banker’s Club membership is your ticket into the premium seating area at BB&T Arena. The excitement of world class entertainment at your fingertips featuring concerts, family shows and sporting events.
- As a Courtside or Banker’s Club member you and your guests will enjoy a variety of special benefits and amenities such as:
- Exclusive opportunity to purchase tickets to all events held at BB&T Arena including concerts, family shows and other sporting events BEFORE the general public.
- Tickets to all Northern Kentucky University Men’s and Women’s Basketball regular season games.
- Dedicated personalized ticketing representative. Never stand in line or wait online again!
- Access to the exclusive “VAULT” Lounge for special pre-, during- and post-event gatherings.
- With Banker’s Club Ticket purchased, one parking pass will be issued to every NKU Basketball Game.
- i.e. If you purchase 4 Banker's Club season tickets, 4 parking passes will be issued to you.
- Priority to purchase tickets for all NCAA Events and postseason games for Northern Kentucky University Men’s and Women’s Basketball.
- Coach's Club: $200
- NKU basketball tickets only
- With Coach’s Club Ticket purchased, one parking pass will be issued to every NKU Basketball Game.
- i.e. If you purchase 4 Coach's Club season tickets, 4 parking passes will be issued to you.
- Limited “Vault” access (Allows access one hour after games only)
Don’t miss your chance to be a part of Cincinnati’s Newest Entertainment Destination, BB&T Arena, by owning an exclusive Bankers Club Seat! You will get the opportunity to own great seats year after year for all the hottest concerts, family shows and exciting sporting events. “SEE YOU AT THE BANK!”
For more information or to check availability please contact Alicia Lawrence, Coordinator of Athletic Development for NKU Athletics, at (859) 572-7894 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.